- Electric Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars
- Effects Pedals
- Blackout Effectors
- Death by Audio
- Dwarfcraft Devices
- Devi Ever
- EarthQuaker Devices
- Empress Effects
- Fairfield Circuitry
- Heavy Electronics
- Manlay Sound
- Real McCoy
- Red Witch
- Road Rage Pro-Gear
- Tech 21
- TC Helicon
- TC Electronic
- Voodoo Lab
- Way Huge
- Walrus Audio
- Wren and Cuff
- Xotic Effects
- Other Products
- New Products
- Staff Favorites
Bare Knuckle HB Pickups® VH II - New
Crystal clear highs, defined bottom-end and the versatile output of a vintage hot humbucker lay down the ultimate in clean overdrive and even harmonic response.
Totally unique approaches to the asymmetrical coils of the VHII humbucker allow it to retain phenomenal clarity whilst maximising the output of 42 AWG plain enamel wire. Voiced to capture the original raw energy and brown sound of the late '70s, the vintage cut Alnico V magnet allows for a really open and touch sensitive feel. Harmonic overtones are strong and defined with excellent string separation producing a huge sound with superb pick attack even when used with extreme amounts of preamp gain. The design of the coils allows for great split and parallel options, working extremely well with rotary tone selectors.
- Funk, Garage, Classic Rock, Heavy Rock and Fusion.
- Extremely well suited to double cut solid-body/bolt-on neck guitars but equally at home in glued neck and single cut guitars. Also works well on extended range instruments.
Bare Knuckle pickups are available for special order with the following standard options:
- Unpotted or potted
- Available in 6, 7, 8 String
- Individual bridge, neck or calibrated bridge & neck set
- Standard (Gibson) or wide (Fender) space bridge
- Vintage long leg (1/2") or modern short leg (1/4")
- Braided 2 conductor or 4 conductor hookup
- Bobbin colours: black, cream, white, red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, zebra, reverse zebra plus aged finishes
- Covers: nickel, chrome, gold, black, brushed nickel, raw nickel, camo, black battle worn, burnt chrome plus aged finishes
All sets listed are for standard specs and nickel covers. Please contact us if you would like to special order a set with custom specs or covers. Price may vary depending on desired specs. Single pickups are also available for special order. Special orders normally have a lead time of approximately two weeks.
Sale Price: $350.00
Freight cost (contiguous USA): $10.00
Reference #: 2119
Call or email us for an in-hand description of this item. 212 353 1775
For orders shipping to a confirmed address in the contiguous USA, buy this now with your credit card or PayPal using our secure server. For all other orders, please contact us. We must provide individual shipping quotes for all overseas destinations.